Newman S282-18 Double Surface Roughing Planer, #U693
Used Newman S282-18 Planer, 8 rows of carbide heads top and bottom, hydraulic feed with 25 H.P. motor for speeds of 130 to 400 fpm, 50 H.P. top head, 40 H.P. bottom head, infeed table with kick back fingers for manual feeding, air operated chip breakers, ACC for controlling the bottom head cut, manually operated pressure bar, pneumatic tire infeed and outfeed. All electrical starters in a separate enclosure, operator console mounted on machine, remote operator’s console with 25’ conduit, all the grinding & jointing equipment for the carbide heads. This machine is rebuild with the following being done to this machine:
- Hydraulic system flushed, new filters and hydraulic oil.
- New ACC toes, springs, right and left arm.
- New black tires on infeed and new non marking tires on out feed.
- New cutterhead bearings both top and bottom.
- New roll stops
- New straight edges, set up block, jointer stone.
- New chip breaker shoes.
- New incline table plate.
- New incline table insert.
- New table after bottom head.
- New pressure bar.
- We pulled all the knives to clean the heads and the gullets completely. We installed the present knives w/ new torx screws and sharpened the heads. We feel there is about two sharpening’s left on this set of knives before needing to be replaced.
- Machine is completely cleaned and painted.
Price: $ 84,900.00
F.O.B. Manawa, WI
NOTE: Photos taken prior to completion.
For questions on this item
please call (920) 596-2571 or
e-mail us at email@example.com